Monday, July 16, 2007
Happy Two Months to Me!
Since today I'm celebrating my two month birthday, I've decided to surprise you all with a bonus update. Would you like to see how I've grown over the past two months? Do you have a feeling I'm going to share it with you whether you want me to or not? Yes? Well, then, good for you. You're beginning to figure me out. So are Mom and Dad. Mom's always saying, "Oh my GOD you are such a Taurus, Cora Jane." Whatever that means.

Before I share the pictures with you, I wanted to let you know how simple it is to make Mom cry and Dad smile. Yesterday, I was hanging out with Mom all day. And then, around 6PM, my Daddy came home. As soon as I saw him, I smiled real big and waved my arms and kicked my feet. Mom said, "AWWWWWW," and broke down in tears. Dad seemed pretty pleased. He asked me if I was just excited to see someone other than Mom. Mom said, "You're so funny."

Moving along...


One Week



Two Weeks



Three Weeks



Four Weeks



Five Weeks



Six Weeks



Seven Weeks



Eight Weeks
said at 9:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER