Thursday, July 10, 2008
Makin' Trees Make Like Trees...And Leave...
We've been pretty busy! There are lots o' trees in our yard that need to be gotten rid of, so Daddy brought a big machine home from work to take one down. I got a first class seat...


I sort of supervised the whole thing. Mommy took pictures.


Jay, the next door neighbor, held me while I bossed people around and stuff.


Well, I think my job here is done.


Uncle Zig up really high.


I like to use the phone.


But Mommy always catches me.


I don't know how you do it, lady. Whaddya have eyes in the back of your head?


Well, I'm off! I'll keep you informed as to the trouble I found, and the trouble that finds me!

PS- Not only are cookies fun to eat, but they're fun to wear, too! So says me!
said at 3:55 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At July 10, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    I love your tank top and barrette in your hair...I can't wait till I get some hair!

     
  • At July 11, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh, Cora, did you let your daddy take down that mega pine tree that is right next to your house with all the electrical wires around it? That was no easy task. Tell your daddy to BE CAREFUL, you need him.
    Love, Grandma

     
  • At July 16, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Blogger Crazy Lady said…

    Not only do cookies taste good, and are fun to wear - they are adorable when stuck all over your face! What a cutie!

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER