Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Ten Week
Don't fret you guys. Mom didn't forget. We're just still in Moving Mania 2007 and, as per usual, she's running a little behind. Understandable. At any rate, tomorrow night I'm flying to Jersey to meet my cousins, Stan and Kayla, and my aunts and uncles. Mom's Dad, my Poppop, is flying in and I'll meet him for the first time. I'll also get to see Mommom again and meet Mom's step-dad, my Pappy. I'll also be seeing tons of other family, Mom's cousins and aunts and uncles. There'll even be another baby, my second cousin, Aubrianna, who is just a little over a month older than me. It'll be really exciting. I can't wait to hang out with other babies so we can drool all over each other. It'll rock.

Well, here's what I know you really come here for. Some photos of yours truly.




So, don't tell this guy because we don't need him getting a big head, but this dude really knows a thing or two about burping a baby.


Why do I get the feeling this photo will make a debut on prom night?


Seriously, you all, it's like this THING and it has stuff hanging down and it goes around and around and plays songs. It is SWEET! Really, you should all get one.



I can't believe I'm in the double digit weeks now. This bear's got nothin' on me.
said at 7:14 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER