Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Forty Two, Buckle My Shoe...
I'd like to welcome my new second cousin to the world, Ryan David. Can't wait to meet you! Congrats Aunt Jenny and Uncle Rob! And Mom would like to tell you how great you look Aunty Jenny! Kudos!




So, we have a BIG surprise in store for you! I bet you can't wait!

Are you surprised? By the fact that we're EARLY? And not late? Although, most of you won't probably find out until tomorrow morning. Or night. Or the next day. You're all creatures of habit, and we've been a little slack. Can't blame you so much.

A couple of noteworthy events...

I've started signing milk, most urgently in the morning when I'm looking for my fix. Mom's coffee comes second to my milk fix, of course. She's a good Mom like that. Or smart, you might say.

I crawl now. Backwards. In Baby World, that's great progress.

The other day I went to play with my friends, Alex, Brody, and Emma. You've met them all before. Here with Alex (where Mom got a little lazy and never updated with captions) and here with Alex, Brody and Emma (click on the purple links to see the photos). I'm sure there are other posts with my little buddies, too, but we're feeling early, not zealous today! You'll have to find them yourself if you're that curious. We make you work here, we do...


Emma and I...


Alex, Emma and I.








Brody showed up! We were waiting on him!









Now you've got proof that there are some cute as heck babies up here in the mountains! Must be that lack of oxygen! We blame that for everything anyway, why not cuteness?


I am now a toothbrusher. Word to fellow babies: brush you tooths, yo! It's all good for ya and stuff!


And it makes for a cool microphone.


Still not wanting to part with the toothbrush...


Oh, how I LOVE my toothbrush...So much so that I love singing sad ballads to it!


Oh, sorry. I was a little busy with the toothbrush affair. Were we having a photo shoot?


Seeing Elvis impersonation in my future.


Allrighty peoples. Lovin' ya tender, but gotta go! See you next week!
said at 5:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 5, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your toothbrush, Cora. Don't forget to sing "Happy Birthday" to your daddy! He would be thrilled if you would say "dada" to him today. Miss you much. Love, Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER