Thursday, February 7, 2008
38 Weeks
Well, it's been an exciting week...Naturally. We've all been busy, but as you'll see, there is no lack of photos! Enjoy!



Rub-a-dub-dub, a baby in a tub! Might that baby be Cora Jane? Or Alfalfa? I'll never tell!


Mmmm, string...


Hey everybody, DUCK! Hee. Just kidding!


I mean, that was funny, right?


Well, if you have to think that hard about it...


I'll just chew on this string while I consider just how funny I really am.


Well, now I wheely can't even remember what we were talking about.


'Sup? So, I'm thinking this isn't the most flattering picture, but it's funny 'cause it gives Mom and Dad insight into the years to come!


In case you have a little trouble with identifying persons, read my shirt. You should be a little less confused.


I'm digging solids, as if you hadn't noticed.


It is no miniscule task to get the food from the tray to my mouth. No kidding.


You all have no idea what I'm up to, do you?


Yeah Mom and Dad, whatevs...


Awww, nice bear. You get me dude. I'm glad we have these weekly get-togethers!


Peace out peeps! Hasta luego!

PS-


Did you all notice how cute I look with my barette? I mean, I know modesty is a virtue and all, but a little self adoration never hurt anyone, especially a baby, right? Also, lest you all think I'm in danger, Mom wanted me to let you know that she is WELL aware I could choke on that barette. It was a photo op. Really. And not something she does regularly. Oh yeah, and the runny nose? If it had been wiped. the photo shoot would have been over. Just sayin'.

Well, later taters!
said at 1:56 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At February 7, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May I please have $7.25 of those kisses. Just about in time for Saint Valentine's Day. Quite timely you are, Cora Jane.

     
  • At February 8, 2008 at 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - you bring such sunshine to our lives. What a thrill it is to see your smiling face every week. I like your barrette. Such a stylish babe you are. Love Grandma

     
  • At February 8, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is SUCH a cutie!! I love seeing the new pictures of Miss Cora J ;)

     
  • At February 11, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    Hey cuz! Happy Valentines Day - I miss you so much! I am looking forward to our family vacation!

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER