Wednesday, December 19, 2007
31 and Counting...
***We interrupt your regularly scheduled update to bring you breaking news!***

I got two tooths!



***Now back to your regularly scheduled programming***

Holy canoli! Are you all in for a treat this week! We've got pictures galore!


I'm gonna try not to get a big head or anything, but Zinnia thinks I'm the bees knees. And the cat's meow. And, well, you get the picture. Above. In the picture. Geez, do I have to explain everything to you people? Carrying on...

We went to Mom's work Christmas party...


I got a present. It was cool. And tasted good, too.


Mom works with a lady who had a baby the same day I was born! I'm just two and a half hours older! Meet Zula!


Zula: But MOM! I want to pull her lip!

Cora: Really, it's cool! I'll pull hers, too.


Zula: Nice bib.

Cora: Thanks! I like your outfit.


Cora: Hey, so, got any tips on hair growth? I'm working on my lovely locks!




This is my friend Amadou. He's from Senegal and works with Mom. Whenever I go to work with her we always hang out! He wore an outfit just like me! It's his traditional Muslim party gear! We're best buds.


One of Mommy's best friends, Susan, watches me on Sunday sometimes. I go to church with her and see all of my friends who prayed for my safe arrival when Mommy went on bedrest. We're forever grateful to Susan for asking everyone to pray for me. Susan said everyone at church looks forward to my visits!


Susan's husband, Johnny, and her sons, Brandon and Josh, dressed me up in a Santa hat! I accesorized by dressing myself up in peaches!


You'd think Santa already showed up around here! I guess that's what Grandmas and Mommoms are for!


I eat everything! Still not seeing any teeth on the horizon, but I'll keep you informed!



It's a bathtime baby! They're the cutest kind if you ask me!

Mom and Dad wanted to grab a bite to eat so I tagged along!


Aunt Jenny and me! We said goodbye because she's leaving for two weeks to visit her family for Christmas!


Me and Uncle Randy. He makes funny faces, that guy!


Pool anyone?


I think I'm going to rule the table someday!


So this baby walks into a bar...or maybe she gets carried into it...but, I digress...


And the bartender goes ga ga!




Well, I know another week without me is nearly un'bear'able, but I've got lots of baby things to do, so I must get going! Mom and Dad are taking me to see Santa today! You'll see all about it next week!

Peace out...
said at 9:16 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER