Wednesday, December 12, 2007
30 Weeks...It's a Mid-Babyhood Crisis...
Hang tight folks! We've had a busy week! I've been super-duper sick! And Mom and Dad are juggling schedules to make sure I'm taken care of and don't get the other kids at daycare sick! AND, to top it all off, I had my six month shots today...

But alas, we're all happy and good...We're just having some camera struggles! Hopefully they'll be resolved shortly! I wouldn't want to deprive you of my cuteness for too long!

****UPDATE****

Okay! Crisis averted!

We got some pictures with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Tim in front of my Christmas tree!


Me and Grandma!


Me and Grandpa and Grandma...


Me and the GrandP's and the P's.


Uncle Tim, Dad, Mom and me!


Mmmmm...wrapping paper! Can't wait to get to that stuff!


Sometimes I like to chill with Zack!




Daddy and Mommy can't believe how much I've grown! Check me out compared to my bear!
said at 4:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At December 13, 2007 at 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look beautiful Cora, even when you are sick. I am sure Santa will leave you lots of stuff because you are always so good. Love, Grandma

     
  • At December 15, 2007 at 11:59 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    Hey Cora..I see your wearing "our" pants! Don't you love them? They are comfortable! I miss you so much...your always in my thoughts. Love you cuz!

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER