Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Cora Jane Volume XXV
Okay friends and friends! 'Cause everybody knows babies don't have foes! We're running a tad late today so my editorial will be brief. But I know you really come here to see pictures of my precious mug anyway!

Here we go...






Mom and Dad think I look like a snowboarder in this outfit! A little punk, I think, were their exact words. My cousins, Stan and Kayla have matching onesies. Click to see pictures. (Kayla's will be posted tomorrow!) Mommy bought them right after we were all born.


Daddy did my hair. Mommy is envious of his superior mohawk.



Aunt Colleen bought me this cat hat. I love it! A girl can never have too many hats if you ask me!



Well, I'm off to play with my friend Emma at daycare! Oh, which reminds me. Emma's Mommy sent my Mommy some Halloween pictures of Emma and me. I thought I'd share them with you!


Well, see you later alligators! Until next week!

Ooh, I almost forgot! Want to see my favorite noise? Check it out...

said at 7:00 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER