Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Eighteen Weeks
Betcha you were scared! Aww, don't worry. I'd never be so cruel as to deprive you of your Cora fix! See, I just like to keep things unpredictable around here! No telling what time of the day I'll give you my update!


Sometimes I like to sneak a cat nap in here and there. So does the cat.


Mom and Dad are thrilled at the latest trick I pulled out of my sleeve. Grabbing things! Check me out!


Hey, um, wait. How did I do that again?


Oh yeah! That's right!


Look what Granny K got me! Mom says at the rate I'm growing, I'll be playing with this tea set before she knows it!


I like to get in a good workout now and again. I even have my sassy workout suit!


Guess who dressed me up for this week's photo shoot?


Well, this monkey is outta here! I've got a gourmet bottle to be had and a date with my crib and a couple of dinosaurs!

See you next week!
said at 6:44 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 19, 2007 at 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - I thought you might have run away from home since I did not see your blog posted when usual. I am glad all is well. You look as sweet as ever. Did you mom put lip gloss on those beautiful lips? I miss you.

    Love, Grandma Mc

     
  • At September 25, 2007 at 3:04 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    Hello cousin! You look pretty as ever! We are so the cutest kids around! Only two more months till Stan & I get bonding time with you! I think I heard our parents want to take us to get our pictures taken? Should we do the crying pose again?!

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER