Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Fifteen Weeks
NEWS FLASH! Grandma and Grandpa are coming! Woot! We'll have lots of pictures of our adventures together for you next Wednesday! And Grandma and Grandpa are gonna watch me while Mom and Dad are working so they'll get to play the little game Mommy and the Nice Daycare Lady play. It's called, Who's Gonna Get Cora Jane's Daily Afternoon Poop! I like to keep things exciting around here. Will it be at 2PM? Or will it be at 3PM? Mom and the Nice Daycare Lady find this game great fun, at least as far as I can tell. I mean, it makes them laugh every day and I'm remiss to think they'd be laughing AT me. So it must be with me.

Okay, I'll stop rambling now and let you get onto the business of reaffirming my cuteness.


There ain't nothing like a bubble bath to put a smile on a baby's face if you ask me!


I'm ready to set off and see my friends at daycare. C'mon Mom. Chop chop!


99 BOTTLES OF MILK ON THE WALL, 99 BOTTLES OF MILK! YOU TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND...


So this guy walks into a bar...and says ouch. HAHAHAHA! Gets me every time!



Sometimes being a baby can really run you down. I usually set aside a little time each week to retreat to the hammock out back and let the breeze tickle my nose!


If you click on this picture, you'll see my Daddy. He's sitting at the top of that crazy work chair thing. 120 feet up in the air. Stuck. I'm pretty glad he got down because that guy makes me giggle something fierce.


I decided to send Dad off to work after giving him a serious talking to about calling Mom and telling her he's stuck way up in the sky. She freaks out about stuff like that and, quite frankly, I got a little tired of hearing about it all the way home from daycare. I prefer banter about bottles and guys walking into bars and stuff.


Dude, I am so totally growing. It rocks.



Well, I'll see you next week! I've got some fiendish plans in the meantime! Mwahaha!
said at 6:01 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At August 29, 2007 at 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - You are so very funny. Grandpa loves the "walked into a bar joke". We can't wait to see your smiling face!
    Love, Grandma

     
  • At August 29, 2007 at 7:15 PM, Blogger karen said…

    Your mom is SO not supposed to use Palmolive to wash the baby! Tell her to get you some nice babywash, already! Madge says Palmolive is for softening HANDS...not whole babies. :)

     
  • At August 30, 2007 at 8:24 AM, Blogger Cora Jane said…

    Can't wait to see you, too, Grandma!

    But Karen, Palmolive is SO bubbly! Hee. Actually, I'm a little stuffed up so it was a vapor bath. Which makes okay bubbles, too. Though not as bubbly as I bet Palmolive is!

     
  • At August 30, 2007 at 3:44 PM, Blogger karen said…

    Mmmmm...vapor bath - I love that stuff! You're right that it's not as bubbly as regular wash but I'm totally down for the vapory smell.

     
  • At August 31, 2007 at 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the vapor bath! California Babies has a nice line of baby bubble bath and they include bubble wands. Bubble wands are great for putting in your mouth too at lease that's what my son does.

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER