Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Twelve Week
This week I'm a big girl! At least that's what Mom says. Dad is wondering if any day now I'll be wiping my own butt. Don't you worry, though, I'll keep him guessing.

Mom got a little excited with the photos of me and my new Bumbo. The Bumbo will help strengthen my back so I can sit up! I really dig it. Yesterday I sat on the couch with Dad in my Bumbo and watched Family Guy. That baby Stewie is cool. He's my new idol.




Mom and Dad would like to defend their childproofing capabilities by noting that I'm yet immobile. And they will plug up all electrical outlets at which time I am mobile and it becomes necessary. Just thought it was worth explaining given the childhood perils in my wake.


Dad and I lounging around. I would have been in my pajamas, too, but since I was a fountain of spit-up that morning, Mom couldn't see fit to leave me in them. Also, please don't mind the paint job behind us. We're in the process of prettifying our current house. It seems the previous owners got a little lazy with painting the brick wall.


Zack likes to sniff around to see what the milky smell is all about. Mom and Dad say Zack has a big head, but man, they really don't know the half of it.


Also, note: Yellow walls. Once again, not our idea.


Mom realized that there were no pictures of her and me since my birthday so she got Dad behind the camera this time.


My nursery in the new house is finally complete! Dad picked up the crib yesterday, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa. Now with my bedding set from Great Aunt Donna, Aunt Bub, Aunt Jenny, and Aunt Amy, and the glider and dresser from Mommom, my sleepy place is complete! I love my dinosaur mobile from Aunt Michelle! I was very excited to have my sleeping quarters all set up! It remains to be seen, though, how much time exactly I will spend sleeping in them!



You know, this bear is kinda growing on me. Or shrinking. Potayto, potahto.






When Mommy saw these pictures, she said, "Cora Jane, you are cute as hell!" Then she said all sternly, "Now, Cora Jane, hell is a Mommy word. Just sayin'." Yeah, yeah, whatever, Mom.

I'm getting a little saucy in my old age!

See you next week when, who knows...I might be applying to colleges or holding toys! It's always something!
said at 10:10 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At August 8, 2007 at 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is still TOTALLY PRECIOUS!!!!

     
  • At August 9, 2007 at 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the shoes! Cora is beautiful!

     
  • At August 9, 2007 at 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those itty bitty shoes! I love em!

     
  • At August 9, 2007 at 2:04 PM, Blogger Cora Jane said…

    Thanks you guys! Mom feels kind of bad for making me look like a dork with socks and sandals, but apparently I have to grow into size 0 shoes. And sandal season is quickly coming to an end here in the mountains, so she wanted to make sure I got a chance to wear them before it got too cold! She thinks I'm cute enough to pull off even that fashion faux pas.

     
  • At August 10, 2007 at 5:24 PM, Blogger Great Aunt Kathy said…

    Love the new pictures of Cora Jane. She is absolutely precious! Love reading the comments - they make me laugh. It was great to meet her last week - I miss you all. P.S. I think mommy could go into the journalism business for sure.
    Love ya,
    Great Aunt Kathy

     
  • At August 11, 2007 at 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora looks adorable! I love the pictures! She's bigger than the teddy bear now.....love to you all.

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER