Wednesday, September 5, 2007
(Sweet) Sixteen Weeks
Dear Diary,

I'm probably going to go easy on the writing today because, after all, I'm only just a baby with a Grandma and Grandpa to play with, so time is precious!


This week I got to hang out with Alex, my Colorado cousin! She's Mom and Dad's friends' daughter. My Aunt Faren and Uncle Keith are part of our Colorado family!


Hee hee.


Daddy took me to get my ski pass! Mom says I'm probably better than her already! Both agree that I look like a snowboarder. It's all in the 'tude.


Why is it that everyone wants to talk to me when I'm trying to watch the morning news? Dad, dude, your sock is RIGHT THERE! I don't know why you're asking me where it is!


There's just no peace and quiet around here. What is a girl to do?


Woe is me.


Grandpa and I play together!


Greetings earthlings!


Grandpa teaches me how to pitch!


Grandma and me hanging out.


I am a girl of many hats!


Mom is always trying to make me laugh. Sometimes when I'm feeling especially coy, I just stare at her. It's a good thing for a baby to make Moms work really hard for baby laughs sometimes!


Napping is an art. And Grandma is an arteest! She is showing me the way!



Well, peace out diary! I've got a busy day ahead of me! Until next week...

Love,
Cora Jane
said at 3:53 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 5, 2007 at 2:13 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Oh Cora! You have to tell me where you shop, your wardrobe is to DIE for!!!! You are one of the most chic babies out there today. Shiloh Pitt has nothing on you!

     
  • At September 5, 2007 at 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - I hope you now went to sleep after going out to dinner with us. It was way past your bedtime and you were a perfect angel. We have so much fun with you - you melt our hearts. We hate to leave tomorrow! Love, Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER