Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Twenty Weeks
Greetings and Salutations to all of my baby buddies and my big people buddies! I'm happy to be your host here this week at Cora Jane's blog. Aw heck, I'm happy to be your host here every dang week. I just can't hide my enthusiasm...


It's been an exciting time here in Casa de Cora Jane, as you very lucky people might be aware by the sneak preview you were given! I am enjoying some sustenance NOT of the liquid variety...


I pretty much dig the heck out of it, and Mom and Dad can't get the food in my belly, or on my face, or on my bib, or in my hair, or, well, you get the picture... fast enough!


I am a demanding patron of this fine dining facility!


There's a mouse in the house!


The other day, I was checking myself out in the mirror. You know, flexing and blowing kisses and stuff. Or maybe it was bubbles I was blowing. Anyway, I digress. I got to thinking, "Cora Jane, you are one sassy baby!" Just thought I'd share the inner workings of my melon with you, my fine friends.


Man, for being just a little baby, I sure can rock! I bet you're just awestruck by my rocking capabilities. I know Mr. Bear is. He didn't even have to say a word. I could see it in his expression. The way he stares at me with a look of adoration on his face. It's kind of adorable being admired so much.


Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid it's that time. Time for me to go. I'd love to stay, but really, if I hung out here all day, there would be nothing exciting to report to you next week! Until then...
said at 9:10 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At October 4, 2007 at 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - Just wait until you get to eat things like pudding and spinach! You look adorable in your hats - what a stylish baby! You set the standard high for all those other fashion conscious babies in Summit County! Love Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER