Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Volume XXVI, or Practicing My Roman Numerals...
Mom says there were so many cute pictures this week she had a hard time narrowing them down. You'll soon see she didn't do such a great job of it either!


This is me chillin' with the kitties. They're named Dammit Zoey and Jesus Zinnia. To the best of my knowledge anyway.




Zinnia really wanted to be my friend.




Yo, Emma!


'Sup Cora?


I hear ya like sucking on fingers...


Try mine!



Hey! Just thought I'd let ya know, I REALLY LOVE me some oatmeal cereal and butternut squash! Just sayin'!




So, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm really a pretty good kid. I keep myself entertained while Mom and Dad are doing chores.


Sometimes me and Dad like to catch a few extra z's in the morning!





Well y'all! *STREEEEEEEEEETCH* I'm off to an exciting day! See you next week! I have my six month appointment next week and I'll let you know how it goes! Also, I'm going to be cruising over to *Mom's Home State* to see my cousins, Kayla and Stan, and the rest of the gang!
said at 7:41 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 14, 2007 at 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is getting SOOOOOOOOOOO big! I know what YOU and Zube Boy are going to be thankful for this year! Thanks for sharing the great pics!

     
  • At November 15, 2007 at 8:32 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    Cora, I am soooo looking fowarding to spending time with you! Dad & Aunt Teresa can't saying anything if we get into some mischief next week...I've got some stories on him girl!

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER