Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Week 28
Okay folks! Well, this is far from finished, but we got in late last night and have been welcomed to Colorado by a bunch of snow this morning! I'm gonna chill with Daddy and Mom has to go to work, so I'll just give you a few photos to tide you over. Look for updates later!



Poppop and Granny K with lapfuls of babies!


Mommy's best friend from college visited with her son Owen.


Owen and I held hands. I'm a handholder!


Stan, me, Kayla, and Owen.





Just a sampling of our professional photos. Kayla and I wore dresses made from the bridesmaid dresses from Aunt Kerri and Uncle Eric's wedding. Great Aunt Donna and Mommom made them. Then, not wanting to leave Stan out, they made him a vest. I think we look pretty cool if I do say so myself!

More to come!
said at 5:56 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 28, 2007 at 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got such great pictures! I was so excited to see that Owen made the blog!!!
    And I absolutely love the picture of Cora with her sweater and hat sitting in the bucket!!!
    -D

     
  • At November 30, 2007 at 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - I missed seeing your pretty face on your blog last week. I am sure you had a super time seeing everyone in *****. Can't wait to see you! Love, Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER