Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Twenty-Nine, How Divine...
Yay! Here's the update I promised you! Not much time because I'm about to go to dinner, but I wanted to share some photos of me and Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Tim!


Me and Grandpa! I like to eat credit cards. Uh oh.


Me and Grandma and Grandpa in "My First Christmas" Santa hat!


Grandma and me, in my bunny hat from Uncle Tim.


Uncle Tim rocks!



Chillin' with Uncle Tim some more!


Me and Grandma again!



Posing in front of Baldy Mountain with the Grand-p's and Uncle Tim!


So, we're waiting on some pictures from Uncle Tim's camera, but here are just a few to tide you over!


I like to play with kitties. And some of them like to play with me!




Close-ups, Cora Jane Style!


The Fam.


Dudes! I, like, took this one myself! Or, uh, it kind of looks like it.


I'm getting so big! We're having so much fun with Uncle Tim, Grandma and Grandpa! As soon as we get the pictures from their camera, I'll share them with you!
said at 6:18 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 10, 2007 at 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was great playing with you last week. You are lots of fun and always happy. Love you lots - Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER