Saturday, February 16, 2008
Treinta y Nueve Semanas!
Gah! It's been a crazy week! Sorry so late!


I love to show off my two tooths!


I've got this sitting thing down! Now I'm starting to work on crawling! Mom and Dad are getting a little too spoiled by finding me in the same place they left me. I'm gonna shake that up a bit!


That's my buddy, Zack!








Mom just couldn't pick a favorite!


Zack and I chillin' like villains!


I like to eat Daddy's glasses. Please don't mind the mess behind us! Daddy tore down the fake bricks on that wall only to find that once upon a time there was not, in fact, drywall there!


Yummy!


On Wednesdays and Fridays I chill with Daddy while Mommy is working. This Friday it was beautiful, so we hung out outside! I love me some fresh air!


I'm a rasberry blowing baby!



Sometimes I wear my jammies until very late in the morning!


Okay friends, until next week! Who knows if we'll be on time! I'm always keeping people on their toes.
said at 8:33 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At February 16, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Blogger Aunt Sheila said…

    Dear Mother Teresa,

    You make my week.
    Thank you,

    Great Aunt Sheila

     
  • At February 16, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    The photo of you outside on the chair...you look like your Mom!!
    Love ya lots too!

     
  • At February 16, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - I'm so glad you posted your blog. I was worried that you were spending all of your time in the bathtub! Love you lots. Grandma

     
  • At February 16, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    Cora, darling, you are getting more and more adorable with age (btw, if I could wear my jammies until very late, I would too!). But speaking of age, I think your mommy made a minor boo boo. Aren't you treinta y nueve now? Or did you find the fountain of youth and back track 10 weeks? ;)

    PhilM
    Echoes in a Nomad's Head

     
  • At February 17, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Blogger Cora Jane said…

    Oopsie! Thanks Phil! We'll fix that. First, Uncle Eric pointed out a few weeks ago that Mom messed up the roman numerals, and now the Spanish! Yoiks!

    Thanks to everyone for commenting!

    C to the J

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER