Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Forty Three
Another week, another round of yours truly...


I've been practicing eating on my own...


It's a messy business.


Wow...


Too much of a good thing is just...


Great!


I could burst!


Daddy's cousin Bob came to visit with his friend, Alex. Great Uncle Howard and Aunt Ruth travelled up here, too. We all went to dinner where I was entirely enamoured with our waiter's shiny, big, silver belt buckle. Which led to a little embarrassment when he stood behind my high chair taking our order and I decided to play with it.



Silly Daddy!


I think I deserve the "Most Photogenic Baby in the Bathtub" Award. Or something like that.



All right, Mom. I'll find you a recipe. Just give me a minute.


Yeah, sure. Are you gonna sell me a bridge in Brooklyn, too?


Hey! Hold the phone, I'm starting to scootch even more!


Deep Thoughts...


Sometimes when I want more cheese, I turn into Little Miss Drooly Cranky Pants.


Then the dog does something funny and I break into a smile, despite myself.

Bear pictures later. I slept in this morning.
said at 5:32 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At March 12, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora Jane - You are such a cute eater. You seem to study everything and you sure do love the binkys - I bet you were in seventh heaven with all those binkys around! Love you lots. Grandma

     
  • At March 13, 2008 at 7:14 AM, Blogger misguidedmommy said…

    That was weird. I was looking at the first pictures saying, wait I have that cup, and that bowl, and those Nuks, and that same macaroni even. It's odd that I love seeing people have the same stuff as me, makes me feel less crazy for liking it.

    Anyway. To Cora Jane- I just wanted to tell you, that my two year old son would like me to inform you that when you eat the mini shells and cheese it is much more fun if you put the little shells over your finger tips like little finger football helmets and eat them off one by one. Also he thinks your cute and is really jealous of your bear!

     
  • At March 13, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Blogger Crazy Lady said…

    Miss Cora Jane - you are the cutest thing around!

     
  • At March 13, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Blogger Aunt Sheila said…

    Hey Cora,
    This is about the eating on your own thing. Next time you get a chance to talk to your Grandpa, have him tell you how to stick peas in your nose when you want to fool your folks into thinking you ate them. Oh, and also the sneezing thing with the peas. It is a riot!

     
  • At March 14, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Blogger Kayla said…

    I have the same turtles for the bathtub! Hope you guys get nicer weather soon. Love you & miss you!

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER