Sunday, March 30, 2008
The Chair and Bear
Better late than never! And a few extra bonus shots since you've all been waiting so patiently!


This is my new shirt from Great Aunt Sheila. Dad calls me a Rastafarian when I wear it. Mom calls me a Pastafarian, 'cause she belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Don't ask. Thanks Aunt Sheila!

A perfect blend of girlish and boyish.

Hey Buddy, I'm totally onto you. This is my shoelace. Don't even think about it.

Well, we'll see you in a couple days! If you haven't heard from us in a bit, don't worry. We've all had a nasty flu. Mom and Dad say I was the least of a baby about the whole thing. They spent most of their time vying for the use of the bathroom, but I'm lucky with my diaper and I have no compunction about where I regurgitate my lunch. But, we're all recovering, slowly but surely.
Peace out!
said at 2:33 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 30, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there little niece! Actually, not that little anymore. Hope to see you soon.
    Uncle Tim

     
  • At March 31, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a treat to receive an update midweek! Sorry everyone feels lousy. Take care of your mommy and daddy. Maybe you can let the dog out or help them in some other way. Love, Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER