Thursday, April 10, 2008
46 Weeks
Hey everbody! We're all doing well here! Just a quick heads up. From now on we reserve the right to post on Thursday. Mom works on Wednesday, and though our life has certainly taken a turn toward the less chaotic, it's still kind of a pain to get this done on Wednesday.

This has been an exciting week for no other reason than my Stubborn Taurean shows no signs of abating. Mom says I'm a piece o' work. One she admires greatly!


Lemme see what I want...


Um, bartender...this guy right here, yeah, Uncle Randy? He's cut off. 'K?

Once again, it's the hat girl!
Um, gettin' a little close there, buddy. Watch out or else I'll unleash my fantastic butt powers on you.


Apparently Mom is making up for her excessively girly hair-dos by buying me boy pajamas.
"And then I got out of my bath and played on the couch..."



"Yeah, and?"


One squeaky clean baby...

Okay, is it bedtime yet???


"All right, woman? Yeah, you with the camera??? I'm having a moment here. Would you kindly kill the camera?"

This one is for all of you who've told Mom you get a kick out of seeing some pictures of me actually crying!


Storytime and bedtime for one squeaky clean baby!
If you find the Cheerio in this picture, you win a prize...

Um, can we help you?


We're a little behind, we know. This is last week's bear and chair picture. We'll be taking another today!

Later!
Cora Jane
said at 2:29 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 10, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah - I got my "Cora" fix! You look so very desperate when you cry. Be patient, you will be talking and whining what you want soon enough. Miss you lots - Love your Dino pjs! Love Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER