Wednesday, April 23, 2008
49 Is Divine...
Hey everyone! This is Cora's Mommy. She's hanging out with Daddy today down in Denver and I'm at work but I wanted to post a quick couple of pictures. Cora, her Daddy and I met up with Cora's Aunt Jaclyn and went to the zoo on Saturday. For the sake of giving you something to look at, I'm posting a couple of pictures from our trip. I'll be sure Miss Cora Jane posts some more pictures tonight so as not to leave you hanging.

Quick news flash: Cora has gotten another tooth on her bottom jaw. That totals five and we have another one about to break through on the top. I'm amazed at how wonderfully she's handling the teething business. Much less whiney than I was not so many years ago when my own wisdom teeth were coming in. She's a champ.




Cora Jane and Aunt Jaclyn.

Check back later for more!

Cora Jane's Mommy
said at 12:06 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 24, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora Jane - You are so cute. Your pig tails look like devils horns. Hope to see you soon. Love, Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER