Saturday, April 12, 2008
Chair and Bear and Then Some...
Just wanted to share this week's Chair and Bear picture with you!

Also, NEWS FLASH! I got two more tooths! Well, one and a half. One of my top teeth broke through and the other one will prolly be poking through tomorrow! In celebration, I ate a Vanilla Wafer. Like, I actually bit it and stuff. Mom's been trying to get a picture, but I'm being none two cooperative! I'll see if I feel like letting her get a peek with the camera and if I do, I'll be sure to show it to you here.



This morning I played with my books for a little while...



And then we went swimming with Aunt Faren and Alex! It was totally fun! Well, at first I was a little freaked out. But once I got used to it I started splashing and having fun. It was too cool. Maybe we'll go every Saturday morning. I like to hang out with Alex. She even shared some goldfish snacks with me when we were done.








'Til next week!
said at 12:47 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At April 12, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Blogger karen said…

    Just so you're prepared? My youngest is seven and a half and I can still recited the entire Sandra Boynton board book series by heart. A little freaky, perhaps, but you might be surprised at how often it comes in handy!

     
  • At April 12, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cora - Your beautiful girlish figure really shows off in your pretty bathing suit. Love you lots. Grandma

     
Post a Comment
 
Home










About A Girl

Name: Cora Jane

About Me: I'm my Mom's and Dad's kid. Apparently, they've been waiting on me for a while and didn't have the best of luck getting me here. I'm the miracle baby that hung around after my Mom had three miscarriages and then was put on bedrest at five months pregnant for fear she was losing me, too. But, now I'm here and they really dig me. I dig them, too. It's cool.



See my complete profile


Cora Jane Classics
We Are Family
Baby Buddies
Turtle Un-Shelled


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from zubegirl. Make your own badge here.


Busy Busy Busy!
Past Messes
Blah Blah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Misc. Doodles

BLOGGER